This capital city of Lombardy is known worldwide as a leader in fashion, design, and a hub for business and finance. Home to an impressive array of museums and some of Italy’s most remarkable churches, Milan’s creativity is one of its distinctive traits and a symbol of Italian culture worldwide.
Museums & Cultural Spaces
- ADI (discounted tickets soon)
- Triennale (discounted tickets soon)
- Armani Silos
- Cenacolo Vinciano – Leonardo’s Last Supper (book NOW for October)
- Fabbrica del Vapore
- Museo Nazionale Scienza e Tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci
- Padiglione d’Arte Contemporanea
- Palazzo Reale
- Pinacoteca Ambrosiana
- Pinacoteca di Brera
- Pirelli Hangar Bicoca
Routes and itineraries: walking, biking, by tram
Get lost in the city’s squares, parks, and canals. From the cobblestone streets of the city center to Piazza Gae Aulenti, Milan’s treasures will make for an unforgettable experience.
From traditional restaurants and cocktail spots to markets and picnics in Sempione.
From the luxury of the Quadrilatero della Moda to all pockets of streets.
Our food spots …
* vegetarian friendly options